Lit from Within: "Art Nouveau" Stamping
-->

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Art Nouveau" Stamping


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is Art Nouveau.  Guess we're getting fancy all up in here.  I had to Google it. 



WingDust Neon Black

I started with WingDust Neon Black.  Cool name.  Not sure it's possible to have a neon black, but the blue shimmer is really cool.  I used MoYou Back To The 70's - 03 plate and Essie Blue Rhapsody to stamp with.

MoYou Back To The 70's - 03 plate and Essie Blue Rhapsody

I'm sure this isn't exactly Art Nouveau, but it's got curves and stuff.  I may not know art, but I know what I like!


...and I like to stick stuff on my nails, so this blue teardrop rhinestone worked for me.  I love how it pulls the blue from the Wing Dust butterfly logo, too! 


Artsy-Fartsy enough for ya?


Bottle shot:  WingDust Neon Black and Essie Blue Rhapsody.

Bottle shot:  WingDust Neon Black and Essie Blue Rhapsody

Do you like to recreate art styles in your nail art?  What's your favorite?  I end up doing a LOT of abstract art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...