Lit from Within: Fall Trees #ChallengeYourNailArt #FallingForNailArt
-->

Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall Trees #ChallengeYourNailArt #FallingForNailArt


Hello, Fireflies!

Two posts today! First up, it's time for the next Challenge Your Nail Art monthly challenge!  This month's about Fall-ing for Nail Art, and today's prompt is fall leaves or trees.

I did this nail art for a Facebook group, but have been waiting to share it on the blog - seems perfect for today's theme!


I wish I had done a better job cataloging what Indie I used.  I know I did a simple black tip and then covered it all with this green with purple shimmer.  The charms came from a couple of different ebay sellers.  Y'all know how I love to stick random things on my nails!


We get only a very little foliage change here in Florida, but I still have a bunch of leaves all over my yard.. and pine needles.  Tons of pine needles!

What is Fall like where you live?

Check back in a bit for my second post - an eye cream review!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...