Lit from Within: My Nail Art is getting...Thinner
-->

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Nail Art is getting...Thinner


Hello, Fireflies!

When I was in high school, I LOVED everything Stephen King.  Read all of his books, multiple times.  I still have this paperback from when I was a kid:

Stephen King Thinner

I patterned my very simple nail art after the cover.  I used Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and then free-handed a hand print on my thumb with OPI Over and Over A-Gwen.


I'm pretty proud of how the handprint came out.  It was my first one.

Thinner handprint using OPI Over and Over A-Gwen

What do you think?  Does it look like the cover to you?


Do you still read books from the same authors that you read when you were a kid?  I don't really read Stephen King anymore, but I loved Richard Peck as a kid, and I still go back and read his stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...