Lit from Within: Cheating
-->

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cheating


Hello, Fireflies!

Still working on the book prompt for this month's challenge, this time I took a book from my husband's desk. 

Book:  Cheating: Gaining Advantage in Videogames

He's doing research in this area, and he really likes this book, so I see it hanging around a lot.  I thought the matte black cover with the blocks of color would make for a fun mani.


After painting all my nails with Cult Nails Fetish, a lovely matte/rubberized black creme, I made blobs roughly in the shape and direction of the ones on the book with different holo polishes.  I kinda dig how the holos look over the rubber black.

I tried to clean up with a little more Fetish on a teeny-tiny brush, but I really needed topcoat to cover my mistakes! Of course, then the texture of Fetish would change to a glossy black.

I did the lettering with OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, and that same tiny brush.  My kingdom for longer nail beds! lol.


Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Fetish, OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, Color Club Cosmic Fate, Angel Kiss, and Kismet, and Ludurana Aurora Boreal Magnifica.

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Fetish, OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, Color Club Cosmic Fate, Angel Kiss, and Kismet, and Ludurana Aurora Boreal Magnifica.

Do you cheat when you play videogames?  I remember playing The Sims and putting in the code for more money... all I wanted to do was build houses!  I wish I could cheat my way through level 500 on Candy Crush.  I've been stuck for weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...