Lit from Within: Can't Wait For (Stamping) Spring!
-->

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Can't Wait For (Stamping) Spring!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is, "I can't wait for Spring!"  For me, Spring immediately brings up thoughts of flowers and showers.  So, I created a colorful field of flowers for my nailart today.


I wanted to play with my OPI Color Paints, and I knew they'd look better over a silver polish, but I didn't buy the one that came with the set.  Well, when I tried ordering Cosmic With A Twist, Macy's sent me OPI By The Light Of The Moon, instead.  It's a silver foil with silver glitters, so that works for me.  It got completely covered up by the paints anyway - you can't even tell there's glitter under there. 


I dabbed on the different Color Paints (Primarily Yellow, Chromatic Orange, Magenta Muse, Indigo Motif, and Purple Perspective), and then stamped with UC 7-02 and Finger Paints Paper Mache.
Does it look like a colorful field of wildflowers?  Try squinting and tilting your head a little.  Now?  I knew you could see it, too.

Are you thinking Spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...