Lit from Within: Sweet Candy Valentines #14DaysofValentines
-->

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sweet Candy Valentines #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's nailart is so sweet, it'll give you a toothache! 

I've never really been a fan of those chalky candy hearts, but they are cute.  Instead of eating them, they were the inspiration for this multi-colored heart nailart.


It's not all the time I can get in the mood to use so much purple, pink, hearts, and glitter - all in the same nailart!


What I used:  L'Oreal Royalty Reinvented, MdU Pastel Pink, Ulta Silver Bells, Orly La Vida Loca, Essence Baby You're a Firework, and stamping plate Big SdP-K.
What I used:  L'Oreal Royalty Reinvented, MdU Pastel Pink, Ulta Silver Bells, Orly La Vida Loca, Essence Baby You're a Firework, and stamping plate Big SdP-K
Honestly, though, I rarely celebrate this holiday.  The real Valentine's Day celebration is in a couple of days, when all the chocolate is half-off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...