Lit from Within: All You Need Is Love #14DaysofValentines
-->

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

All You Need Is Love #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Today, I'm combining hearts and words for a Valentine's message! 

Love, love, love!


Ok, so my words didn't stamp as clearly as my hearts.  Actions speak louder than words, anyway, right?


What I used:  Zoya Lidia, MPolish Apple Blossom, and stamping plate Big SdP-L.

What I used:  Zoya Lidia, MPolish Apple Blossom, and stamping plate Big SdP-L.
I hope everyone is taking some time this week to do something nice for themselves!  Take care of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...