Lit from Within: Valentine Birthday
-->

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine Birthday


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy birthday to me!  Getting older and more fabulous! I'm 44 today, though there is still a 12-year old boy in my head that thinks poop jokes are funny.  I didn't have time to create a bday nailart this year, so I went back in the vault for a fun look with pink and glitter - perfect for a Valentine's Birthday!

Wow, this is a frosty, frosty pink!  This is the kind of color that was popular when I was a kid.  I only wore frosty pinks and champagnes like this.  It may be a little dated, but I like how shiny it is under the glitter that comes next!


Happy Hands isn't around anymore as a brand, but you can still find the occasional bottle in blog sales.  The label has a heart, so that's Valentine-y, right?


What a fun, multi-colored glitter! Like lots of birthday balloons.


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Lavender Pearlescent and Happy Hands Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Lavender Pearlescent and Happy Hands Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.

Thanks for being with me on my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...