Lit from Within: 14 Days of Valentines - Holo Hearts #‎14DaysofValentines‬
-->

Monday, February 1, 2016

14 Days of Valentines - Holo Hearts #‎14DaysofValentines‬


Hello, Fireflies!

I've joined a few other bloggers for a challenge that is bringing out the romantic girl in me.  I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve (and on my nails!) for the next two weeks to bring you (up to) 14 days of Valentines!

If you saw my post on Sunday, I used a matte base with a sparkly stamp. I liked the combination so much, I decided to do another take on it for today's nailart.  The base is a matte violet, and the stamp is a holo!


I really love the color of Zoya Iris - the blue in the violet is so interesting!


What I used:  Zoya Iris, Color Club Date With Destiny, and stamping plate BP-L013.
What I used:  Zoya Iris, Color Club Date With Destiny, and stamping plate BP-L013.
I hope you'll join me and the other posters in this celebration of all things St. Valentines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...