Lit from Within: Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
-->

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend


Hello, Fireflies!

Ready for some Sunday Stamping?  Today, I incorporate some bling into my nailart, because today's theme is, "Bling it up!"
When I started thinking about a glam nailart, my first thoughts were RED and DIAMONDS.  I picked up Amal, a great matte red from Zoya's last sale, and I thought it was a perfect backdrop for some shiny doodads.


I stamped on some diamonds in silver with my fave silver stamping polish, Essie No Place Like Chrome.  I just bought a new bottle - I was afraid I was never going to find it again! I love this stuff. The nail covering is a cheapie from either Ebay or Born Pretty.  It's pretty gaudy, but so is the whole look...


Here's what I used:  Zoya Amal, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and two stamps from BP-L013. 
Here's what I used:  Zoya Amal, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and two stamps from BP-L013.
How do you bling it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...