Lit from Within: Golden and Delicious
-->

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Golden and Delicious


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy Stamping Sunday! Today's theme is, "Feeling Fruity" and I was certainly feeling that when I created this nailart!

This is my play on Golden/Red Delicious apples.  Even though I don't really like either of those.  I really like crisp apples, like Honeycrisp or Tango apples.


I guess I usually tend to associate fruity nailart with Spring and Summer colors - vivid brights and neons, so I was thinking of a way to give this a more winter seasonal look, and I think the champagne gold background does that.


What I used:  OPI Glitzerland, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, and my m55 stamping plate.
OPI Glitzerland, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, and my m55 stamping plate.
Are you feeling fruity today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...