Lit from Within: On Purple Clouds
-->

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

On Purple Clouds


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for another week of this month's NCC Challenge - Purple.  I should be on tenterhooks waiting for your reaction, but I can't help it.. I'm on clouds.  Cloud nailart, that is.

I love to wear purple, but my camera hates to photograph it.  It definitely didn't capture the luminosity of RBL Galaxsea, a stunning, almost neon purple with a blue shimmer.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Galaxsea

The teal I chose wasn't a perfect match for the blue shimmer, but it's close. I should have made the clouds bigger, maybe.


I do love a little bit of glitter tips, and this Finger Paints is Violaceous and sparklicious.


Bottle shot:  Rescue Beauty Lounge Galaxsea, Sally Hansen Salon Please Sea Me, and Finger Paints Violaceous Vase.

Bottle shot:  Rescue Beauty Lounge Galaxsea, Sally Hansen Salon Please Sea Me, and Finger Paints Violaceous Vase.

Do you like purple and teal paired together?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...