Lit from Within: Purple Patchwork
-->

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Purple Patchwork


Hello, Fireflies!

It's the last purple nailart for this month's purply NCC theme!  I reach back in the vault to mix it up with a little red and a lot of shine.

Butter London is one of my favorite high-end brands of polish.  I really like the aesthetic of the square bottles, and I rarely find there's a dud polish in the bunch.  I've also really liked a lot of their makeup, and one of my fave colors in their lipstick and polish is Ruby Murray, which makes up the base of today's nailart.


It's so shiny, it's throwing off my camera!


I thought it would be fun to pair it with a metallic purple swirled French tip and some black detailing.  It ends up looking a bit like patchwork to me.


Bottle shot:  Butter London Ruby Murray, and Nails Inc Cheyne Walk.


I don't' normally think to pair red and purple together, but I'm digging this combo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...