Lit from Within: Vault-sala Marsala
-->

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Vault-sala Marsala


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy Saturday!  Today, I'm spending the day at The Makeup Show Orlando! It's the highlight of my year.  So many talented MUAs, so much sharing and giving of makeup education, and the shopping! I hope to be sharing with you some of the things I see and buy in upcoming posts.  For today, though, I've pulled one of my favorite nailarts from The Vault to share with you.

This design was inspired by JaxNails.  I really loved her design, but I wanted to change up the colors a bit.  I absolutely fell in love with last year's Pantone color of Marsala, and when I finally got my hands on KBShimmer's Men Are From Mars-ala, I couldn't wait to use it!


I paired it with Pahlish La Derniere Reine, which I believe translates to 'The Last Queen.'  Wikipedia, which we all know is never wrong, references it to Cleopatra, the last Queen of Egypt.  Alls I know is that it's a beautiful bone color, with gold flecks.


Bottle shot:  Pahlish La Derniere Reine, KBShimmer Men Are From Mars-ala, and a black striper.

Bottle shot:  Pahlish La Derniere Reine, KBShimmer Men Are From Mars-ala, and a black striper.

I'm really glad I finally put this nailart on the blog - I've been waiting a long time to share it with you.  I hope you like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...