Lit from Within: Enchanted ZigZags
-->

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Enchanted ZigZags


Hello, Fireflies!

This Sunday's AIS challenge is zig-zags or chevrons.  I decided to pull this cute pattern from the vault.  Lots of people are dealing with cold temperatures and maybe even snow, but the colors here are promises of Spring!

I love this light blue holo.  Blues are my favorite nail polish colors.  And a blue holo? yes!


I was skeptical that a peach polish could stamp, which is why I bought this Rica polish.  I'm totally impressed!


What I used:  Enchanted Polish Reign Beau, and Rica Ain't It Peachy? with stamping plate FUN 6.
Have a peachy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...