Lit from Within: Royal Purple Swirls
-->

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Royal Purple Swirls


Hello, Fireflies!

It's a new year, and a new banner for the NCC! Pretty foil rainbows.  Seems appropriate that the first monthly theme be a rainbow color, too - purple!

Nerd Lacquer comes and goes in the Indie Marketplace, but I still think of her polishes as some of the first complex glitter Indies.  I still really like them, and their nerdy appeal.  Cold & Calculating is a gorgeous purple glitter melange.


I didn't plan for this to be the mani of controversial polishes!  MdU has some amazing stamping polishes including this one, Lilac, but only the manufacturer seems to know exactly what's in them - and she's not telling. 


Purple on purple! 


I love swirly patterns like this one from Uber Chic.  My nails are small enough that one stamp can even do for two nails...


I like purple, and it's my husband's favorite color, so this will be a fun theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...