Lit from Within: Evian Facial Spray #evianwater
-->

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Evian Facial Spray #evianwater


Hello, Fireflies!

It's another Something Strange Saturday, where I write about something I discovered that's a little off the regular beaten beauty path.  Not that water is off the path at all - we've been reading for years about how water is crucial to healthy and glowing skin.  Well, drinking it.  Today, I'm going to tell you about spraying it on your face.

I wish I could remember which blogger held this giveaway in which I won a chance to try Evian Facial Spray.  (If you're reading this, please, let me know in the comments below!)  I had been reading about it on different beauty blogs, and thought, well, that's interesting. 

I've been using other facial mists, like Mario Badescu's, or Orange Blossom Water or Rose Water Toner as an occasional part of my beauty routine, but never aerosol water.  All of these are good for refreshing makeup - if you feel like you've gone from dewy to cakey, try misting your makeup with a little water or toner. 
I did have fun taking my little travel bottle on a trip I took out to California.  I brought a sheet mask and my Evian spray on the plane, but ended up sleeping most of the time and forgetting about them.  I did spray myself and my husband when we were in the airport, though.  It felt nice, and refreshing after flying all day from Florida to California.  It has a neutral pH and minerals, and no funky smell like airport water tends to have.  The aerosol is nitrogen-based, which isn't harmful to the ozone layer.

Evian Facial Spray-inspired nailart
A little Evian-inspired nailart.  I used Essence Baby, You're a Firework, for the glittery base, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Glitter Gal Big Smoke, and KBShimmer Let's Not Coral for the mountains and bubble details.
While I'm pretty sure that drinking water is better for your skin than spraying it on, there is something refreshing and pampering about cooling the skin with a light mist of mineral water.  Would I buy it again?  I don't know, but I did feel very posh using it! 

For more information, or to purchase you can find this facial spray (in 4 different sizes) on Evian's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...