Lit from Within: Sparkly Stamped Spirals
-->

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sparkly Stamped Spirals


Hello, Fireflies!

There's no designated theme this week for the AIS stamping group, so I thought I'd bring you a spiral-y pattern I stamped with two different sparkly color schemes.

This first version starts with a dark blue base that already had some sparkle, but I wanted MOAR, so I added some flakies.


I love this bright green stamping polish!


What I used:  Celestial Cosmetics Death Is Not The End, Sinful Colors Pink Ansen, Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, and plate BP-L003.
What I used:  Celestial Cosmetics Death Is Not The End, Sinful Colors Pink Ansen, Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, and plate BP-L003.
 I took the same plate and did a black and white version to match my outfit.


Again with the flakies! They are my favorite.  I love the way they catch the light, and they're usually easier to remove than regular glitter..


What I used:  Too Cute-icle Queen of the Nile, and unmarked Color Club mylar flakie, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and plate BP-L003.
What I used:  Too Cute-icle Queen of the Nile, and unmarked Color Club mylar flakie, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and plate BP-L003.
I think this stamp is so cool, and the two looks are so different!  What are some ways you create different looks with the same stamp?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...