Lit from Within: BBCFL Roundup - Favorite Thing
-->

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BBCFL Roundup - Favorite Thing


Hello, Fireflies!

The Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida decided to do a link up of our favorite product this month!  But, how do you narrow down all the pretties to just one? Impossible.  So, I decided to focus on my favorite scent.


Can you smell it? If you've ever had anything from the Satsuma line of The Body Shop, it's unmistakable.  I always have at least one product from this line in my shower, and when I need a pick-me-up, it's my go-to.

It's a sweet tangerine-type smell, but with a floral orange blossom note.  It both refreshes and relaxes me.

I love getting a massage with the Beautifying Oil (also good as a facial or body moisturizing oil).  The Satsuma Body Polish has gentle exfoliating beads (I believe they are jojoba beads) that aren't too rough, but gently polish the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.  And whenever I want to feel clean inside or outside of the shower, I reach for the soap, shower gel, or hand sanitizer.  The shower gel also goes in some of my liquid soap pumps that I keep in the kitchen and bathrooms.

I love that I can take this scent anywhere I want, for a burst of sweetness wherever I go.

Do you hoard products in a particular scent? Or do you like a particular product in many scents?



29 comments:

  1. I love fruity scents so I would probably love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely fruity, but that orange blossom scent just is perfection.

      Delete
  2. I have heard such great things about The Body Shop products in Satsuma scent. I keep forgetting to sniff it when I go to Ulta. I must remember next trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're like me, if you try it, you'll buy it! I wait for the 50% off sales at TBS and go a little crazy.

      Delete
  3. Love tangerine scents. The body polish sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the softer polishes now. Not that I couldn't use a full-body sanding now and again...

      Delete
  4. My husband loves the Satsuma. I buy the big bottles of the shower gel for him. I prefer the Vineyard Peach, myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the peach! I should give that one a sniff next time I'm at Ulta.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. this may be the first scent we've agreed that we both like! lol. You usually prefer vanillas, and I'm more citrus.

      Delete
  6. I used to buy tons of the Body Shop, they make great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when we had a brick and mortar store in the mall, I never went. Now that I'm into them, I have to order online! lol

      Delete
  7. I have the Satsuma body butter! Love that scent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good question. I think I hoard things that smell like sweet vanilla, but I also love citrusy scents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love love to smell these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the reminder that I have some of this scent in my closet, I need to dig it out! If you like The Body Shop, check Groupon for deals for them. They hook it up at least a few times a year...totally worth watching for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your post just reminded me to revisit The Body Shop! I love their shower gels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Satsuma is lovely, I have a few pieces from that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the body shop almost more then bath and body works, I always stock up on vanilla or strawberry scents

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah... the Body Shop. I wish we still had one here on island because the shipping cost is outrageous... but still my favorite body butter brand of all time. lol I love Satsuma :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wanted to try TBS! I never see it anywhere though

    ReplyDelete
  16. Satsuma is old school Body Shop amazingness. It's one of my favorite scents!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't been in The Body Shop in years! There isn't one near me anymore

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never been The Body Shop, but I definitely need to make it one of these days! Those products look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...