Lit from Within: Black and White Fierce Foiled 60's Stars!
-->

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Black and White Fierce Foiled 60's Stars!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Stamping Sunday challenge is Black and White - one of my faves.  I used one of Milani's new Fierce Foils as my background, and an out-of-this-world black stamp to show it off.

I'm sorry, I forgot to take a picture of Milani Sardinia on its own, but you can see how sparkly it is.  It's kind of a white platinum, with foil flakes.  It took three coats to get opaque, which is why it wrinkled on my thumb.  I am a bit clumsy with wet nail polish.


I have some dishes with a similar pattern on it - reminds me of the science-y pictures of stars or atoms from the 50s and 60s advertisements. It might also be snowflakes.  Either one works.


I'm really liking the stamping polishes from Rica.  The black and white are pretty crisp!

Milani Sardinia with Rica Blackout stamping

So, what do you think? stars on a shimmery night sky? Snowflakes on a sparkling snowy background? Groovy molecules on an art deco plate? You decide..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...