Lit from Within: Flower Fashion
-->

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Flower Fashion


Hello, Fireflies!

This month, the NCC challenge prompt is, 'inspired by fashion.'  I'm going to interpret this loosely as 'clothes' because I know nothing about fashion, and I like doing manis that match my outfits.  I also share my FOTD and EOTD, too!

This mani is based on a shirt I have that is white with black, brown, and grey flowers and leaves on it.  The flowers are outlines, and transparent, so there are layers of flowers.


I freehanded the pattern, and took a fair amount of liberties with size and shape of the flowers!


I used my generic mixed white as the base, and flowers were done with Butter London Shandy, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, and my Wet 'n Wild Black Creme that I mixed with a little clear polish to make it a softer black.

Bottle shot:  mixed white, Butter London Shandy, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Color Club clear

Here's the look with the shirt. Those of you who are regular readers with sharp eyes may remember this from yesterday's Pura d'or post.  Big hair, don't care.


I used my Cover FX CC Cream, Cara Cosmetics concealer, Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Brunette, MUA Undress Me Too palette, It Cosmetics Radiant palette, Smashbox Photo Finish primer, ELF eyeshadow primer, Borghese Linea Precisa liquid liner, and It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions.

Cover FX CC Cream, Cara Cosmetics concealer, Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Brunette, MUA Undress Me Too palette, It Cosmetics Radiant palette, Smashbox Photo Finish primer, ELF eyeshadow primer, Borghese Linea Precisa liquid liner, and It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions

And, a closer look at the eye makeup.  Love the MUA palettes, wish they still shipped to the USA! The Borghese liner isn't my fave, but if you like a softer black, you may like it.  It was very smooth, just not as dark as I usually like.  The It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions isn't my fave mascara, either.  I'll finish it up, but it's getting really dry, and I never noticed much length with it.
EOTD with MUA Undress Me Too, Borghese liner, and IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions Mascara
Neutral colors all around! Do you like to match your nails to your outfits?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...