Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Purple(ish) and Orange (ok, gold)
-->

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Purple(ish) and Orange (ok, gold)


Hello, Fireflies!

It's time again for Sunday Stamping! Today's challenge is purple and orange.  I was out of town part of the week, and had to reach into the vault.. and had nothing exactly purple and orange.  But I think I got pretty close with this pretty purple duochrome and gold stamping.

I really loved this pattern on my Big SdP-M plate.  Swirly!


This stunning duo/multichrome holo is LynBDesigns Oh Captain, My Captain, from her Robin Williams tribute collection.

 LynBDesigns Oh Captain, My Captain

I stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold, which brings out the orange tones in the multichrome.  It's such a pretty and subtle combination. 


Would you wear purple and orange polish together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...