Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Blue Glitter and a Bonus!
-->

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Blue Glitter and a Bonus!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is to stamp over a blue glitter.  I had a mani over a blue holo, but decided it wasn't truly glittery enough, so I did another one.. and then decided to include both in today's post!  Bonus mani! Woot!

I loved the look of this stamp on Bundle Monster 618.  I just wish I had big enough nails to fit more of the image.


Plus, I can't seem to center a stamp to save my life.  Thank goodness I'm not a perfectionist.


I like using coordinating colors to stamp with, if I'm not using the regular black/white/silver/gold.   Blue on blue!


Bottle shot:  OPI DS Lapis and Essie Blue Rhapsody.
 

Holo is technically a kind of glitter, right?  I absolutely love this color. This is Different Dimensions Heavenly Waters.


What to have swimming around in those heavenly waters?  How 'bout some sharks from Cheeky CH38?


Can you hear the theme from Jaws?


I think we're going to need a bigger boat.


Bottle shot:  Different Dimensions Heavenly Waters and Mundo de Unas Blue Grey.


Some whimsy, some glitter, all blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...