Lit from Within: Candy Nail Art Challenge - CandyLand!
-->

Monday, June 15, 2015

Candy Nail Art Challenge - CandyLand!


Hello, Fireflies!

This week, Challenge Your Nail Art is hosting a Candy Nail Art challenge!  I have a flakie, stamped candy-fest on my nails for today's theme: Candyland!

I have a weakness for flakie polishes, and so I couldn't resist using this purple flakie - Firestarter from Liquid Lacquer - even though this Indie closed up shop a couple of years ago. 


I used Mundo de Unas Pastel Pink and BM-306 for this candylicious stamp.

Mundo de Unas Pastel Pink and BM-306

Nothing sweeter!


It'll give you a sugar rush!


This week, I'll give you a toothache from all the candy nail art.  Bring your toothbrush!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...