Lit from Within: CandyLand - Lolly, Lolly, Lolly!
-->

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

CandyLand - Lolly, Lolly, Lolly!


Hello, Fireflies!

If you read the title of today's post, and are now singing, "get your adverbs here.."  you're officially old, and you're welcome!  Don't worry, it's in my head, too!  Today's Candy Nail Art challenge is, "Hard Candy" and I have some giant lollipops to share with you.

I don't think I was ever able to get one of those giant, swirly lollipops when I was a kid, but oh, how I wanted one!  Now, I can make my own!


After painting a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, I used these spiral nail vinyls from KBShimmer to outline the swirl of the lollipop, and then painted over it with Sephora No Need For A Bikini.


The accent nail is a KBShimmer Sweet Wave, a super fun, bright glitter that just has, "Summer!" all over it.  To mimic the colors in the glitter, I added Zoya Pippa and Sally Hansen Salon I Do Blue to the lollipops. I painted the sticks with Finger Paints Sketchy Character.


Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sephora No Need For A Bikini, Zoya Pippa, KBShimmer Sweet Wave, Sally Hansen Salon I Do Blue, and Finger Paints Sketchy Character.


These were my favorite so far of this challenge! I had so much fun making these and wearing them, too.  Made me feel like a kid again.  Did you ever want one of these giant lollipops?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...