Lit from Within: Disco Dancing
-->

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Disco Dancing


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's AIS Challenge is to create 'Disco Nails,' so I'm taking us to Studio 54!

What better time to break out this Disco-licious Winstonia W216 plate!

Winstonia W216

For allll the bling, I started with a base of Orly Mirrorball, then dabbed on a little Orly Bling on top.


Then, I dabbed on a few different colors onto the swirled-lights stamp and created the background light show.  On top of that, I added the disco balls and dancers, and it's time to get funky.


Bottle shot:  Orly Mirrorball and Bling, Hit the Bottle Watermelon Splash and Absinthe Minded, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Rapid Red and Blue-Away.

Bottle shot:  Orly Mirrorball and Bling, Hit the Bottle Watermelon Splash and Absinthe Minded, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Rapid Red and Blue-Away.

I can't help it, I love Disco.  Nothing else makes me want to dance more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...