Lit from Within: Cheshire Leopard
-->

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cheshire Leopard


Hello, Fireflies!

I reached back into the vault to bring you a little glitter nailart today! I don't do a lot of leopard print, but I couldn't resist these adorable leopard spot glitters.

I started with a base of LynBDesigns Cheshire Grin, a pinkish-purple shimmer, and added KBShimmer Spot Sign, a glitter mix of holo, black circle glitters, and leopard spot glitters. 


Bottle shot:  LynBDesigns Cheshire Grin and KBShimmer Spot Sign.

Bottle shot:  LynBDesigns Cheshire Grin and KBShimmer Spot Sign.

I love how this came together!  Do you like uniquely-shaped glitters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...