Lit from Within: Ghost Tips
-->

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ghost Tips


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for the last 'Funky French' for this month's NCC challenge.  I am totally stealing inspired by CDBNails post this month, and had to do my own version of her very cool ghostly tips.  Check out her post - she even has a video tutorial if you want to learn how she did them!

My base started off with this cool, almost-duochromey, shimmery purple from Finger Paints called Magenta Mural.


I painted the ghosts with Sinful Colors Snow Me White, then added in a little shadow with Glitter Gal Chuck A Wobbly, and faces with my dotting tool and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.  Imagine them all going, 'woooooooooo!  woooooo!' in a spooky way.


Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Magenta Mural, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Glitter Gal Chuck A Wobbly, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.
  
Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Magenta Mural, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Glitter Gal Chuck A Wobbly, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

These ghosts are always classic, but I always think of Charlie Brown in his sheet with too many eye-holes, saying, "I got a rock."  Hopefully, if you celebrate, you'll have a better Halloween than good ol' Charlie Brown!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...