Lit from Within: Dotty McDotterson Dress
-->

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dotty McDotterson Dress


Hello, Fireflies!

I've been remiss in the Dots theme of this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative.  To make up for it, my nails today are VERY.LARGE.DOTS.


I started off with OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.  Sometimes, you just need a great palate cleansing neutral, right?

OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

To create the dots, I did an off-center circle, then filled in the black, and fixed my mistakes, uh, I mean, made a clean silver line with a nail art striper.


I was going for an interpretation of this dress pattern.  What do you think?


Bottle shot:  silver nail art striper, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, and a black nail art striper.

Bottle shot:  silver nail art striper, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, and a black nail art striper.

Here's the look I wore with it.  I debated including it in the post because I have no idea what makeup I'm wearing.. but it's a nice daytime smoky eye, and whatever that lipstick is, I like it.  Wish I knew what it was.  Beauty Blogger Problems, right?


What's your favorite kind of dotticure?  Big dots, little dots, multi-colored, black and white...?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...