Lit from Within: Tacky Christmas Sweater Nails!
-->

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tacky Christmas Sweater Nails!

Hello, Fireflies!

It's almost Christmas!  It's too hot here in Florida to actually wear a tacky Christmas sweater, so I did a version on my nails.


The base is actually a gel from Gelish - Sheek White.  I've been playing around with using soak-off gels as a base.  I wear them all the time now, and just paint over top of the gel.  I have to re-do the gel pretty much weekly.  Usually I do clear, but I wanted to see how it would look with this milky-sheer white base.

The candy canes and larger trees are vinyls fro Vinylsaurus Rex, and the other pieces are either confetti or fimo.


Stick ALL the random things on the nails!

I covered everything with a thin coat of Orly Bling, a gold holo glitter, and then topcoated it with a couple layers of Gelous and Seche Vite. 

Tacky, and thick, too!  What's your fave tacky Christmas sweater design?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...