Lit from Within: Reindeer Games
-->

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reindeer Games

Hello, Fireflies!

I know, it's supposed to be Stamping Sunday, but I just couldn't.  It was supposed to be about stamping your Christmas List, and I had a brain fart.  Plus, this week has been absolutely crazy, so I decided to forgive myself and show y'all another mani I did that I really liked.


This is KBShimmer Will Yule Marry Me? A gorgeous deep navy-ish blue with circle and hex holo glitters.  I paired it with these cute Reindeer nail vinyls from Vinylsaurus Rex. 
They are glitter vinyls, and they came in a packet of three: one of these Reindeer, some Christmas Trees, and Candy canes.  I can't wait to try all of them! They were so easy to use - just peel them off the paper, and stick them on the nail! Tweezers help, because they are *sticky*!  Once you put them down, they are not easy to pull off.
I'd never used decals that were meant to stay on the nail before, only the ones that you paint over and then pull off.  These are glittery, though, so I enjoyed them, and thought they looked so seasonal.

Have you used nail vinyls before?  Do you prefer to leave them on the nail, or paint over them, and remove them to leave the shape behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...