Lit from Within: What's Punker Than Punk?
-->

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What's Punker Than Punk?


Hello, Fireflies!

Welcome to another month of The Nail Challenge Collaborative!  This month's theme is 'Punk & Rock" and I have, what I think, is THE quintessential Punk nailart for you.

After all, what is more anti-establishment than black polish? And what says IDGAF more than letting it chip?


I used Nina Ultra Pro Black Vinyl and then distressed it to create this look.  Ready to rock out?  Put on your black kohl liner and let's rock!


When you're feeling like going against the grain, what do you put on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...