Lit from Within: Happy St. Paddy's Day!
-->

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Hello, Fireflies!

Should ye be looking fer a little green nail inspiration today, I give you a fun, glittery, scented, green nailart!

I'm not sure where I saw this cool bottle of Ana Sui nail polish, but I fell in love with the cute bird's nest decoration, and the cool, dark green jelly polish.   I didn't find out until later that when the polish dries, it smells like her perfume!  I love it.


I do enjoy a glitter with unique shapes in it, so when Sinful Colors came out with this St. Patrick's Day LE, I had to have it.  Of course, it takes patience and a little dexterity to pick up one of the gold shamrock glitters, so I limited it to one per nail.  I was tired.


Bottle shot:  Anna Sui N903, and Sinful Colors Feelin' Lucky?

Bottle shot:  Anna Sui N903, and Sinful Colors Feelin' Lucky?

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  Or are you more into green beer than green nails?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...