Lit from Within: NYC City Proof Swatches
-->

Saturday, March 5, 2016

NYC City Proof Swatches


Hello, Fireflies!

I am obsessed these days with eyeshadow, metallics, and shadow sticks, and these NYC City Proof Waterproof shadows are bringing it! (Well, one I picked up isn't metallic, but it's still pretty.)

NYC is one of my fave drugstore brands.  They have great prices on some really nice products!  They have a long-lasting lipstick that wears like iron on me, so when I saw that these were "city proof" and waterproof, I decided to give them a try.

Check out that blue shimmer in Empire State Building! Swoon. 

Have you tried these?  I picked these up at Walmart, but I've seen them at Target, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...