Lit from Within: Fallen Leaves, Bare Trees
-->

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fallen Leaves, Bare Trees


Hello, Fireflies!

It's Sunday Stamping time again!  This week's challenge is Fall 2015.  It's still pretty hot here in Florida, and we get about 1.5 minutes of Fall around here, but I do remember what it was like when I lived in other places that actually have trees that change colors and grass that doesn't need mowed all year long.

It's been a while since I fell for nearly a whole polish collection, but I am loving the new Fall collex from China Glaze.  I bought nearly all of them!  Cabin Fever is a lovely duochrome in purple and gold, one of my fave combinations.  I paired it with a nearly bare tree stamp from Born Pretty Store BP - L001 and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.
Doesn't this just scream, "FALL!"  Almost as much as Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I think.


Not sure what happened on my ring finger.  Fall octopus, maybe? Or someone doing a cartwheel in front of the tree?  It's a stamping Rorschach test.


What does Fall look like on your nails?  Feel free to share pix on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...