Lit from Within: Santa Hat
-->

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Santa Hat


Hello, Fireflies!

I can't believe December is almost over.  This year is flying by!  Today, I have the last of my Negative Space nails to show you.  I haven't done a lot of holiday nailart this year, but I couldn't resist this one.

I don't know who did the original nailart, but some of my friends either sent a picture of this nailart, or posted it on my Facebook wall, so I felt like I had to give it a try!


I used a base of OPI Red Hot Rio, and then LynBDesigns This Is An Alaia for the stunning red glitter with taupe flakies.


I really piled on many coats of the glitter to give my hat a 3-D look, and then used a rhinestone pearl for the ball on the tip of the hat.  So festive!


It's strange for me to have the nailart facing upwards! I did enjoy doing this fun Santa Hat, though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...