Lit from Within: Christmas Tree
-->

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Tree


Hello, Fireflies!

If you celebrate, I hope today is a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.  If not, I wish you a happy holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or Friday...


What I used to create this funky Christmas tree:  white base, Debprah Lippmann Stand By Your Man, Butter London Sozzled, CoverGirl Emerald Blaze, Ulta Silver Bell, and Orly Shining Star.

What I used to create this funky Christmas tree:  white base, Debprah Lippmann Stand By Your Man, Butter London Sozzled, CoverGirl Emerald Blaze, Ulta Silver Bell, and Orly Shining Star.

Best wishes for a wonderful day, from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...