Lit from Within: To Thine Own Self
-->

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

To Thine Own Self

Hello, Fireflies!

It's time for the last nailart for February's Typography challenge.  Instead of stamping, I try a little handwriting and introspection.

I was inspired by this polish, named, "Celebrate 2016" to think about what I wanted to celebrate this year.


Since entering my 40's, it's been a theme for me to take better care of me - my emotions, my energy - and how that affects my life. 


As RuPaul says, "If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?"  Take care of yourself, out there.  You are worthy of loving yourself.


What I used:  LynBDesigns Celebrate 2016, and a black striper.

What I used:  LynBDesigns Celebrate 2016, and a black striper.

How do you want to celebrate yourself this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...