Lit from Within: Hearts and Lace #14DaysofValentines
-->

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hearts and Lace #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Is it still Sunday Stamping, if I post on a Monday?  I really like this stamping nailart, and hope you do, too!

There's something about purple and gold together, especially neon purple! I really love how the gold pops on this beautiful vibrant violet.


This is the kind of nailart that blows people's minds, if they're not familiar with stamping.  The amazing detail in the stamp is so cool.  I really love the intricate design in the hearts!  The hearts are large enough on my nails that you can almost miss that they're actually hearts.


What I used:   Pixi Very Violet, Maybelline Bold Gold, and stamping plate UC 4-03.
What I used:   Pixi Very Violet, Maybelline Bold Gold, and stamping plate UC 4-03.
I would even love this pattern without the heart shape. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...