Lit from Within: Chocolate Holo Swirls
-->

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Chocolate Holo Swirls


Hello, Fireflies!

It's nearly the end of the month, and I've just time to squeak in the last nail art for this month's NCC challenge of Candy and Sweets.  My favorite treat is probably chocolate, and I tried a new kind this month that I thought was lovely enough to eat - and paint!

This lemon/blueberry truffle from Rocky Mountain Chocolate didn't really taste like lemon or blueberry, frankly.  But it was tasty, nonetheless!


I love the jagged, swirled design.  Seems so organic.


It was really hard to pose with the chocolate, though - it kept getting melty and moving around! So, here's a boring polish bottle post so you can see the holo goodness!


For this look I used China Glaze Evening Seduction, and Celestial Chocolate River.

Have you ever had a chocolate so beautiful you didn't want to eat it?  Yeah, I don't usually have that problem, either.  Om, nom, nom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...