Lit from Within: Purple and Gold Swirls
-->

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Purple and Gold Swirls


Hello, Fireflies!

As of right now, I don't know if the AIS group is going to continue with the Sunday Challenges, and if so, what they're going to look like going forward.  In the meantime, I'm still stamping, and I'll keep trying to post my latest attempts here on Sundays.

I admit, I really like purple and gold together.  Something very royal about it.  And, I also like swirls.  So this nailart has a lot of my favorite things in it!


This line of polishes from MPolish are designed to work better over dark polishes.  I think they succeeded! 


What I used:  LynBDesigns Tarnished With Ashes and Soot, MPolish Apricot Delight, and stamping plate UC 6-05.
What's your favorite color to pair with gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...