Lit from Within: Floral Nails, Stamped and Framed
-->

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Floral Nails, Stamped and Framed


Hello, Fireflies!

Remember last week, when I did a square glitter nail look to match a dress?  Today, I have a stamped glitter look I created to match the same dress!


It's hard to tell, but the stamp is supposed to be the outline of roses.


It just looks like a stained-glass window, though, with all that glittery goodness!


I like how the polish abstractly creates flower patterns, like the less defined flowers on the dress.
I used my generic white polish as a base, Deborah Lippmann Cosmic Love glitter, and a black striper to frame the mani.  I don't remember what polish I used to stamp, but most likely Finger Paints Black Expressionism.
Which interpretation do you like better? Stamped over glitter, or square glitter over coral?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...