Lit from Within: Leafy T-shirt
-->

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Leafy T-shirt


Hello, Fireflies!

I didn't get all four of the challenge posts done this month.  Bad blogger.  And, today's nailart is one I really liked a lot, but I don't know what I was thinking when I tried documenting it.  No polish names, no stamping plate name...  just some pretty pictures for you to enjoy!

I really like the patterned t-shirts from Just My Size, and this red one has a fun glittery design that has a gradation between green and blue.


After painting the base in red, I stamped the leaves in white to provide a clean slate for the sheer colors on the leaves.


I may not have gotten the shape of the leaves exactly right, but I really like how the colors on my nails totally mimic those on my shirt.


Matchy-Matchy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...