Lit from Within: Tact-fully Out for a walk...
-->

Friday, September 20, 2013

Tact-fully Out for a walk...

Hello, Fireflies!

Are you fans of the Buffy TV show?  I admit, I haven't seen it (though the movie was good!) but it didn't stop me from falling in love with the Buffy-inspired "Once More With Feeling" collection from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  I have two to show you today, in a nail art inspired by Spektor's Nails.

I'll warn you now - I have no idea what the meanings of these names are, but they are long.

I started off with Tact is Just Not Saying True Stuff.  I'll Pass. (aka Tact).  Beautiful soft taupe.

Tact is Just Not Saying True Stuff.  I'll Pass. (aka Tact).  Beautiful soft taupe

I then added random, soft, curved shapes on the tips, using one of the most gorgeous red holos ever: Out For A Walk. BITCH.

one of the most gorgeous red holos ever: Out For A Walk. BITCH.

A black striper winding diagonally down the nail completed the look.

A black striper winding diagonally down the nail completed the look

I didn't intend for it to look like coral, but it has been compared to that!


I think it looks a little like a fire.


Here's the bottle shot: Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Tact is Just Not Saying True Stuff.  I'll Pass, and Out For A Walk BITCH, with the black striper.

bottle shot: Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Tact is Just Not Saying True Stuff.  I'll Pass, and Out For A Walk BITCH, with the black striper

Whew, those titles are a mouthful! Luckily, the polishes are worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...