Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Ready for Autumn!
-->

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Ready for Autumn!


Who's ready for Autumn?

This girl is, for sure. Autumn in Florida is so nice - well, once hurricane season is over, anyway.  I look forward to turning off the A/C, opening the doors, burning some nice-smelling candles, and cuddling on the couch with my sweetie and a nice, soft blanket.

Hopefully, this mani will help get you in the mood for it, too!  I started with Urban Outfitters Girrl Like You, a nice pistachio green creme.

Urban Outfitters Girrl Like You, a nice pistachio green creme

Oops, I forgot to take a pix of the plate.  It's Anna's Nail Art W228, a branch with 5 leaves on it.  I had some trouble getting all the leaves to pick up every time, so I did a scattered leaf effect.

the plate is Anna's Nail Art W228, a branch with 5 leaves on it

I stamped first with Layla Softouch Effect 11, a tan with a little bit of pink shimmer to it, and then with Zoya Channing, a gorgeous orange metallic.

stamped first with Layla Softouch Effect 11, and then with Zoya Channing

Here's the bottle shot:  Urban Outfitters Girrl Like You, Layla Softouch 11, and Zoya Channing.

bottle shot:  Urban Outfitters Girrl Like You, Layla Softouch 11, and Zoya Channing

What nail colors do you associate with Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...