Lit from Within: Striped Electric Feel
-->

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Striped Electric Feel

Hello, Fireflies!

Do you ever feel like a nail polish hoarder? Oh, I'm sure I'm the only one...

I have so many untrieds, and even when I get a polish I'm excited about, sometimes it gets put into the untried pile, and forgotten.  Well, I'm pulling out another coveted Enchanted Polish today from the untrieds.

This is Electric Feel.

Enchanted Polish Electric Feel

For some reason, Enchanted's green and yellow polishes sell out more slowly than the others, so I was able to get this without too much trouble.  I'm glad I did, because I love the golden-chrome glow from this polish.  Very unexpected!

 I love the golden-chrome glow from this polish.

I couldn't just leave it alone, though!  I loved this striped French Tip by Eeek! Nail Polish! and wanted to try something similar, so I added a thick French tip with Zoya Hunter.

I added a thick French tip with Zoya Hunter

Then, I took my trusty black striper and freehanded some stripes.  I felt very avant-garde adding the extra stripe on my thumb.  Tres chic!

I took my trusty black striper and freehanded some stripes.

Look at that amazing golden glow!

Look at that amazing golden glow!

Not a great job on the ol' right hand, but I was running late for an appointment, so it was all I could do. 

Not as great of a job on the ol' right hand

A thick, striped French tip looks really great on long nails, I think.  I was surprised that I liked it on my little nubbins, as well.  Maybe I'm just getting over this idea that I have to wear certain things or avoid certain things because of my nail length or shape. 

It really is a process, learning to love *all* parts of your body! Small victory for me today, I hope you also find yours, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...