Lit from Within: Picasso-esque?
-->

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Picasso-esque?


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is to get a little abstract and find our inner Picassos.  Which is pretty funny to me, because most stamps I have are pretty symmetrical. So, I decided to show you a look that is a bright, bold color combination with a funky pattern, and hope for the best.

I totally love this color combination for the base - it's a dark maroon creme topped with a red/blue shimmer.  It gives the polish a murky, oilslick kind of feel.


I don't know why I chose to pair this with bright yellow stamping.  It's totally out of my comfort zone, but I really love it!


Check out that blue shimmer.  It really changes the whole look of the mani.


What I used:  Essie Shearling Darling, Glitter Gal Last Light Brilliant, MdU Mustard, and stamping plate Big SdP-A.
What I used:  Essie Shearling Darling, Glitter Gal Last Light Brilliant, MdU Mustard, and stamping plate Big SdP-A.
What do you think?  Abstract? or just weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...