Lit from Within: It's so FLUFFY, I could die!
-->

Sunday, November 22, 2015

It's so FLUFFY, I could die!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping theme is, "It's So Fluffy!" A celebration of fluffy and cuteness!

I started with a base of RBL Pretty Gritty.  I love how the purple looks almost fleece-like in texture, though it's totally smooth. 


I think it's from the very subtle gold shimmer - hard to capture on the nails, but this is a pretty good shot of it in the bottle.


I picked five cute and fluffy things from my Marianne Nails no6 plate - so hard to pick just 5! I especially love the sheep.


Here's a pix of the stamping plate, and the polishes I used: Marianne Nails No.6, Rescue Beauty Lounge Pretty Gritty, and Finger Paints Paper Mache.
Here's a pix of the stamping plate, and the polishes I used: Marianne Nails No.6, Rescue Beauty Lounge Pretty Gritty, and Finger Paints Paper Mache.
What are some of your favorite fluffy things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...