Lit from Within: The Only Ice I See Is In My Drink...
-->

Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Only Ice I See Is In My Drink...


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is, "Snow & Ice."  Ha.  hahahahaha.  It's been in the 90's this week in Florida.  We've had record-breaking temperatures for November.  Snow and Ice.  Well, about the only place I could have that is on my nails, so here goes!

I was playing around with my Butter London Invite Only set, and decided to layer a light grey under an opalescent-pink shimmer polish.  I really liked the effect, and it felt kinda icy to me.


Then, I used white and a pattern that I thought looked like ice crystals to stamp over the grey.  I totally dig the subtle colors and the pink shimmer.  It was much more noticeable in real life.


Bottle shot:  Butter London Vapour, Butter London Glad Rags, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and the stamp from BP-L003.
Bottle shot:  Butter London Vapour, Butter London Glad Rags, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and the stamp from BP-L003.

Is it cold where you are?  Or is snow but a distant dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...