Lit from Within: A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...
-->

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...


Hello, Fireflies!

It's time again for the Sunday Stamping challenge!  Today's theme is 'Favorite Sci-Fi Movie or TV Show."  I mixed a little glitter, a little stamping, and a little free-hand writing to come up with today's homage to an oldie, but a goodie that is having a comeback really soon...

Star Wars!


Being that I am an old fart, I am obliged to think that the first movies are the best.  I love the first trilogy! I think I'm only looking forward to this year's release because they're bringing back some of my favorite actors like Harrison Ford as their original characters.
 

I used China Glaze Meet Me Under The Stars (which was a little blue, so I added Sally Hansen Big Smoky Top Coat to grey it out) as the sparkly, starry base.  I stamped the Star Wars logo and the 'stars' with Essie No Place Like Chrome and stamps from FUN 11 and a plate that just said, "B" on it. I painted the opening 'crawl' with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away and Zoya Pippa.
What's your favorite Sci-Fi movie or TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...